For your convenience, GTI has added the instructions to program the Potenza remote to control your other devices such as your TV, your DVD player and your surround sound.
Click on this link to download the Potenza RCU guide, complete with manufacturer codes: Potenza Guide
- To program your TV, press the TV button in the upper left hand corner.
- Press and hold the Setup button just below the TV button until the TV button blinks twice.
- Press the 4 digit device code for your TV.
- Press the red Power button. If TV goes off, code has been successfully added.
Code Search Method:
- Turn on your television
- Press and release the TV button
(The next four steps need to be done quickly.)
- Press and Hold the RCU SETUP until the TV button blinks twice
- Enter in 9 9 1 and the TV button will blink twice
- Press and Release the CH+ button slowly until the TV turns off. You must do it slow enough to react when you TV shuts off. Be patient, you may have to hit CH+ or CH- up to 300 times.
- Press the POWER button to turn the TV on
- Press the RCU SETUP button to store the code for the TV. The TV button will blink twice. The remote is now ready to operate the TV.
For your convenience, GTI has added the instructions to program the Polaris remote to control your other devices such as your TV.
- Turn on the TV.
- Press the TV button in the left corner of the remote.
- Press and hold the Set Up button in the middle until the TV button blinks twice.
- Press 9-9-1.
- Press the Channel + button repeatedly until the TV goes off.
- Press the Set Up button one time to hold tv code.
- Press the TV button to turn on the TV.